Over the years, the Gambino Law Firm – in the light of the specific training and specialization accumulated by its lawyers in this field, also on an academic level – has acquired a consolidated experience in advising on corporate law issues and the consequent litigation thereon.
Its experience has mainly focused on the following areas of practice:
– advising on a whole range of corporate issues, ranging from the drafting and enforcement of shareholders' agreements to the acquisition and sale of shareholdings
– advising public broadcasting corporations, with a special focus on their governance, internal organization and their relations with Supervisory Authorities
– managing the strategic planning of extraordinary financial operations and providing legal assistance during their preparation and implementation
– advisory services on corporate acquisitions and divestitures
– providing legal assistance in establishing joint ventures
– managing corporate litigation procedures